Joe Cooper VE3FMQ has been licensed since 1970. He operates in all modes and from 160 Meters to 70 cm, with a special interest in computer based digital modes such as FT8 and JS8Call. He is a member of the Scarborough Amateur Radio Club and Toronto ARES. You may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Posts & Pages
- Understanding the Amateur Radio QSL card. Part I layout and design.
- Using GridTracker with WSJT-X and N3FJP Amateur Contact Log
- VBand Morse Code simulator and practice over the Internet
- A handy Morse Code chart
- Creating a coverage map for a 2 Meter and 70 cm base or mobile station using Radio Mobile Online found at https://www.ve2dbe.com/rmonline_s.asp
- Suggested Windows Software for Digital Radio Operation and Logging.
- Antennas for Appartments or Condominiums
- Can you turn a tree into an antenna?
- About This Blog
Search here for info:
No upcoming events
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets